Stripe allows individuals and businesses to accept payments over the Internet.
The most powerful and flexible tools for internet commerce
Whether you’re creating a subscription service, an on-demand marketplace, an e-commerce store, or a crowdfunding platform, Stripe’s meticulously-designed APIs and unmatched functionality help you create the best possible product for your users. Hundreds of thousands of the world’s most innovative technology companies are scaling faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe.
Woo Stripe Subscription is a free plugin that connects your WooCommerce store to Stripe’s payment and subscription APIs, to enable you to create a variety of paid services.
- Accept payments in all major Credit Cards, in Bitcoin, and now in Alipay.
- Store payment methods for re-use (using Stripe’s secure, tokenized, PCI DSS compliant procedure).
- Create subscription products that connect directly to Stripe’s subscription API.
- Allow customers to manage their saved payment methods and their purchased subscriptions from their account.
- Add roles to customers who have subscribed to a product and easily create a paid-content or membership platform.
- Sell mixed carts of regular products and recurring subscriptions.
- Refund cancelled orders directly through your WooCommerce administration menus.
- No setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden costs.
Can I test drive the plugin ?
Totally ! wss operates in test mode by default, and incurs no fees or costs. When you’re ready to go live, just flip the switch !
I need some support. Where do I get it ?
If you need a helping hand, you’ll can reach me by email email@example.com.
Navigate to the Plugins menu in your WordPress administration dashboard and click Add New. Search the plugin repository for “Woo Stripe Subscription?? and install directly to your site.
Download the plugin files and upload them to your site’s plugins directory. Don’t forget to activate !