WooCommerce Loyal Customers is a WordPress WooCommerce plugin developed by The Right Software web development company. It provides wp-admin a way to view the total number of orders received per registered customers in a very user friendly manner with the help of color codes. It also gives a functionality to search registered customers by name and email. Beside this, wp-admin can also sort the order count by ascending and descending order. Please note that if a registered customers posted a single order, which has status of failed or in process, It will not be accounted in our plugin. In short, order count will work fine in case of those registered customers who have posted at least one successful order.
Tested for WooCommerce : 2.1.7, 2.1.11, 2.2.4, 2.3.8, 2.4.13, 3.0, 3.1
For more info about WordPress plugin development, visit The Right Software WordPress development services page.
View other WordPress Plugins.
Send your problems to email@example.com. Dont forget to mention WordPress and WooCommerce versions.
- Counting total orders per registered customers
- Searching by name and email
- Sorting on order count and client id
- Color codes
- Download Loyal Customers’ emails as CSV file.
- Multilingual support
- Discount offers to loyal customers
- Email template
- Counting total orders per registered customer
- Searching by Name and Email
- Sorting on Order Count, Client ID
- Colors Codes
Visit https://therightsw.com/ for details and enquiries about WLC.
This is how plugin looks at back-end
- Upload (WooCommerce Loyal Customers)folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Rewritten the whole algorithm for speedy return of results. Tested with 30K orders.
- Fixed for WC 2.4.3
- Added WP error reporting
- Increased memory limit for larger websites.
- Sorting by Client ID added. Pagination.
- Fixed Asc/Desc bug. Color codes updated. Added more versions for compatibility.
- Updated to work with WooCommerce 2.3.7 and WordPress 4.1
- Initial release