Using WooFramework Tweaks, it’s possible to tweak a few of the filters in WooFramework version 6 or higher, via a neat interface which slots right in with the WooFramework.
Looking for a helping hand? View plugin documentation.
Once activated, a “Tweaks” menu item will display underneath the WooThemes administration menu. If you’re not using a WooThemes theme, this menu will display under the “Appearance” menu item.
Visiting this screen will display a table of settings, for customising the WooFramework’s placeholder image, and for activating and deactivating a few of the WooFramework’s features.
Once done, click the “Save Changes” button, to save and apply your settings.
How do I contribute?
We encourage everyone to contribute their ideas, thoughts and code snippets. This can be done by forking the repository over at GitHub.
Installing “WooFramework Tweaks” can be done either by searching for “WooFramework Tweaks” via the “Plugins Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins Add New Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the “WooThemes Tweaks” (or “Appearance Tweaks”) section and configure the settings, as desired.
- Security Fix for add_query_arg vulnerability
- Adds WF export capabilities
- Adds better descriptions for tweaks options
- Fixes generator removal logic
- Initial release. Woo!